Build upon core functionality by exposing operations to a best-of-breed application marketplace. Run software-as-a service solutions across a consolidated data platform. Gain exposure to a market of applications designed by industry and academia with the potential to deliver unparalleled insights, operational control, class-leading efficiency and sustainability programs and surpass voluntary and mandatory reporting requirements.
Outcomes in Operations
Realise efficiency via real-time data from sensors, plant and equipment for efficiency programs, automated preventive maintenance and continual building commissioning regimes:
- Real-time data automation/demand response programs to reduce consumption in periods of peak demand.
- Integrated controls of solar PV, batteries, EV charging stations and renewable energy sources to reduce energy demand and/or operate an embedded network.
- Network generation, storage and consumption assets from multiple sites together to provide valuable demand response and electricity network support services, depending on scale.
- Automated equipment fault detection and diagnosis to detect potential issues before they become problems.
- Enable predictive maintenance technologies for real-time data from multiple buildings for analytical modelling.
- Energy savings and electricity peak demand management to react to spikes in consumption in real-time.
- Occupant comfort and productivity initiatives to fine tune working environments based on environmental conditions.
- Building performance visualisations to track KPIs through a user interface to spot abnormal operation and consumption.
- Benchmarking and normalising performance against industry standards to spot abnormal consumption by benchmarking against ‘normal’ conditions.
- Bespoke modelling and research analysis to design reports to meet organisational need.
- Understand consumption at an asset level; site, location, down to the individual electricity meter for detailed information to guide operational decision-making.
- Smart equipment controllers to pre-cool or pre-heat building space based on weather forecast data.
- Continual commissioning regimes to maximize efficiency of heat recovery plant, chillers and HVAC systems.
- Advanced sensor technology integration to optimize plant efficiency based on occupant comfort and numbers of people in the space.
- Machine learning tasks to pre-empt increases in demand placed upon HVAC plant and equipment and intelligently pre-cool/heat spaces based on predicted need.
- Automated preventive maintenance, ticketing and workflow to provide on-demand service contracts.
- Real-time operations dashboard to key staff via the cloud – 24/7 monitoring and control anywhere in the world.
Outcomes in Finance
Realise efficiency and reduce manual data entry and errors by automating bill validation, aggregation and reconciliation tasks:
- Develop a universal journal for financial/controlling data.
- Perform on-the-fly aggregation of transactional tables.
- Automate central finance consolidation tasks.
- Reduce cycle-time for planning and consolidation.
- Compare actuals and budget on consolidated levels by managing consolidation, planning and budgeting in one application.
Outcomes in sustainability and mandatory reporting
Realise efficiency and reduce manual reporting, data entry and errors by:
- Automation of GRESB, NABERS, NCOS and LBG reporting.
- Tracking emissions against asset and organisational targets.
- Benchmarking and normalising consumption against industry standards.
Our Global Contribution
- Participate in an international initiative to share and collaborate smart building data for benchmarking, modelling and continual commissioning of built assets.
- Provide research institutes and academics anonymised building data to improve the operation of buildings through innovation programs, research and development of the DCH.
- Be part of Australia’s commitments to the Paris (COP21) agreement on climate change and help reduce emissions.