Buildings Evolved are proud to have been involved directly in a consultancy capacity for the Parmalat and Out Performers project that last night won a highly commended for the best industrial energy efficiency project for 2014.
Copy in full courtesy of the Energy Efficiency Council
The winners of the National Energy Efficiency Industry Awards 2014 were announced at the National Energy Efficiency Conference 2014 Gala Dinner at Swissôtel Sydney last night.
The winners were honored for demonstrating outstanding leadership, remarkable outcomes or exceptional innovation in projects and programs that represent very best in industrial, commercial and government efficiency, demand response and cogeneration.
The National Energy Efficiency Industry Awards are Australia’s highest profile awards for energy efficiency, and recognise excellence in performance, leadership and innovation in the sector. The awards are run by the Energy Efficiency Council, and this year special categories were delivered in partnership with the Energy Users Association of Australia and NSW Office of Environment and Heritage.
The 2014 winners of the National Energy Efficiency Industry Awards in full were:
Best Commercial Building Energy Efficiency Project 2014
- Winner – Australian Technology Park and Building IQ
Best Industrial Energy Efficiency Project 2014
- Winner – Primo Smallgoods and Ecosave
- Highly commended – Parmalat and Outperformers
Best Cogeneration or District Energy Project 2014
- Winner – Total Construction and Frasers Property Group
Best SME Energy Efficiency Project 2014
- Winner – Kilsyth Basketball Centre and AGL Energy Services
Leading Energy User 2014
- Winner – Orora Ltd
- Highly commended – Simplot Australia
Best Demand Response Project 2014
- Winner – ERM Business Energy and EnerNOC
Best Energy Savings Program 2014
- Winner – Energy Savings Scheme and NSW Government
Energy Efficiency Champion 2014
- Winner – Paul Bannister, Energy Action
- Highly Commended – Graham Bryant, Simplot Australia
The calibre of nominations was extremely high this year and, on behalf of the Board and Council team, I extend warm congratulations to all of the award winners.
Luke Menzel, Acting CEO, Energy Efficiency Council